Customer Success Manager
We are seeking an enthusiastic Customer Success Manager to join our growing technology team. If you are a motivated, detail-oriented, talented, and dedicated person, we want to hear from you. You will be giving great service to our clients, ensuring that they are making the most out of our software and their campaigns while also resolving any technical support issues.
ADCORE is a fast-growing ad-tech company. We help clients worldwide optimize their Search Engine Marketing campaigns using our proprietary technology.
A balcony on top of Rothschild boulevard, a kitchen filled with goodies and annual trips abroad are just some of the perks of working at ADCORE.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-moving and successful company and have fun while doing it. If “work hard, play hard” is your motto – ADCORE is the place for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Introduce and train new clients on the ADCORE, FEEDITOR and SEMDoc software
- Manage existing accounts and clients with a direct emphasis on the post-sale
- Handle clients’ top tier support requests
- Increase product usability
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on the use-case and product functionality
- Help clients create and implement their online marketing strategy
- Product development support: UI/UX design support, manage the roadmap together with R&D, implementation of new features & QA
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree: a must
- English mother tongue/mother-tongue level: mandatory
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent work abilities
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Services)
- Passion for Internet technology!
- Knowledge of digital advertising and experience with SaaS Technologies: a plus
- Other European languages (e.g. Dutch, Spanish, German & French): an advantage
- Full-time position: Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM (Friday till 4:00 PM).
- This position is located in Tel Aviv. Gush Dan and Ha’Sharon residents only.
- Please attach your CV in English along with your application. Applications without CV will not be considered.
Apply for this Position: