We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced SEM Account Manager to join our growing Elite team. If you are a motivated, talented and dedicated person, we want to hear from you.
You will be managing our top client’s online marketing activity, building and implementing marketing strategies, and optimizing towards the client’s business goals and KPI’s.
adCore is a fast growing ad-tech company. We help clients worldwide optimize their Search Engine Marketing campaigns using our proprietary technology.
A balcony on top of Rothschild boulevard, a kitchen filled with goodies and annual trips abroad are just some of the perks of working at adCore. We are a dog friendly office, so feel free to bring your four-legged friend along or play with our team’s pets.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast moving and successful company, and have fun while doing it. If “work hard, play hard” is your motto – adCore is the place for you.
- Manage Search Engine Marketing (SEM) projects including: client relations, performance analysis, campaign development, testing & reporting
- Research and analyze industry changes/developments in Search Engine Marketing
- Analyze client websites and provide well-defined strategies to improve site performance and ROI
- Create and present written recommendations for SEM performance improvements
- Perform analysis and research, provide recommendations and develop PPC campaign strategy
- Manage day-to-day client relationships with clients around the world
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Google AdWords / Bing management – a must
- Bachelor’s degree – a must
- Social Media Marketing experience – an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for Internet technology!
- Ability to think creatively and work independently
- Customer service orientation and ability to form lasting customer relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Technological / mathematical aptitude
- Fluent English (spoken/written): mandatory
- European language (e.g. Dutch, German, French & Spanish): Advantage
- Full time position: Sunday to Thursday, 9:00AM to 6:00PM
- This position is located in Tel Aviv. Gush Dan and Ha’Sharon residents only.
- Please attach your CV in English along with your application. Applications without CV will not be considered.