Collection of Private Information/Data
Company may collect, receive and store any information, data and other details submitted, uploaded, posted, transmitted, communicated, shared or exchanged by you whether through your registration to the Services and establishment of an Account in connection therewith or through your use of the Services and your Account or through your visits to the Website and such other third party sites and/or such Communities accessible or operated through the Website (collectively “Private Information”). Private Information may include without limitation:
• Your name, e-mail address, contact details, etc.;
• Information in connection with the transactions you undertake;
• Anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites;
• Information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by the Company;
• Information you provide when giving the Company feedback, subscribing to the Website or any of its Services, completing forms, creating Accounts, or using any of the Services. This information may include any personal information and/or identification information or other personally sensitive data;
• Traffic patterns and site use, which may be used by Company to improve its Services; and
• Information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by the Company. This information can include: Your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Website addresses.
Use of Private Information
The Company may monitor, retrieve, analyze, store and use any of the Private Information as follows:
1. Producing general statistics and statistical information regarding use of the Services in general, campaign management through the Services, etc. Such statistical information will not include name, ID, address, or payment details or specific contents of campaigns managed through the Services.
2. Conveying such statistic information to third parties according to Company’s discretion.
3. To provide, customize and personalize Company’s Services and to detect and/or prevent fraud. The Company may also use such information for promotion purposes, such as to offer certain products or services of the Company or of others. The Company may also contact Users via surveys for examination of current or potential services and/or functionalities of the Services and Website.
4. Company may, from time to time, contact Users, whether for itself or on behalf of third parties about a particular offering that may be of interest to User. The Company may contact User by post, e-mail, telephone or fax for these purposes but, except as otherwise provided in Section 9 herein, User’s unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) shall not be transferred to such third parties. In addition, Company may share such unique personally identifiable information with third parties who are service providers for the Company bound by confidentiality undertaking, engaged by Company to help Company perform statistical analysis, send Users email or postal mail, provide User support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Company, and they are or shall be (as the case may be) required to maintain the confidentiality of Users’ information.
5. Company may monitor and keep track of the Website and your use of the Services in general, and of Users’ visits on the Website and their activities through the Services in particular, in order to ensure that your use of the Services accords with the permitted uses under the ToU, to determine popularity of certain features, functionality of the Website and Services, and for other purposes, including commercial purposes such as delivering customized content and customized Advertising Material. Company may use this data to deliver customized content and advertising within the Website to Users whose behavior indicates that they are more interested in a particular subject area.
6. User specifically authorizes Company to use their name, business name, contact information and logo in Company’s Website as well as in other marketing, promotional and general commercial activities.
7. User is entitled to request in writing, anytime, that User’s information be deleted from any and all of Company’s data bases. User acknowledges, however, that such removal of User’s data may result in User’s inability to use all or some of the Services, and User shall not have any claim against Company with respect to User’s inability to use the Services due to the foregoing.
8. Company shall not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
9. Your identifying details shall be provided to third parties, in the following events: (1) the processing of payments, with respect to Services used by User to the extent applicable (2) Company is required to do so by law, or court order, injunction or decree (3) in case of dispute between Company and User (4) to verify Users’ identity and prevent or detect fraud (5) upon Users’ consent.
10. Company may keep your name, and contact information in its data base and use such details for the purpose of direct marketing either directly by Company or through third parties.
Other Web sites
The Website uses “cookies” (whether of the Company or of third parties) to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you register with the Company’s Website or services, a cookie helps Company to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as addresses, username and so on. When you return to the Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Company’s Service or web sites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
Company reasonably secures the personally identifiable information you provide from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, on computer servers in a controlled and secured environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, User acknowledges that the Website, the Services and their information protection systems are not immune from any breaches or sabotage, and third party may make unlawful and harmful use of the Website and Services, including, but not limited to, uploading malicious files of any kind, viruses, worms, Trojan horses and the such. User agrees that the Company shall not be liable in any way to any damage whatsoever that may result of any such third party behavior.
Changes to this Policy
Limitation of Liability
To obtain a copy of the personal information the Company holds about you, please write with full details to us according to the contact details as set forth above.
Transfer of Data Abroad
Company’s servers are located in Israel. If you are visiting the Website from a country other than the country in which Company’s servers are located, our communications with us may result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By using the Services through the Website and communicating electronically with us, you consent to such transfers.