Adcore's Blog Writing Guidelines
with valuable content.
About Adcore’s Blog
At its core, Adcore is a digital agency providing advanced technological solutions on top of marketing managed services. Our blog’s primary focus is to educate marketers and inspire them with marketing-related topics.
We encourage talented writers to contribute original ideas, share the latest trends, and create marketing guides for our readers.
Our audience ranges from beginners to advanced marketers, account managers, PPC automation specialists, and CMOs.
Desired Blog Post Topics
In general, we post content that covers best practices, marketing strategy, how-to’s, and professional guides.
Posts we accept for guest content fall under the following themes:
- All leading advertising platforms – Google, Facebook, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Outbrain, Pinterest, TikTok, and Instagram.
- Paid search, display & social
- Marketing Automation tools
- Google Analytics & reporting
- CRO (Conversion rate optimization)
- Marketing Strategy
- PPC (Pay-per-click)
- Ad Creative & Copy
- Industry trends and news
While brainstorming what to write about, ask yourself these questions:
- Will this topic be relevant to the Adcore audience?
- Will this post offer solutions?
- Am I qualified to write about this topic?
Guest Post Content Guidelines
- Posts should be at least 1,000 words in length and no more than 2,500 words.
- Make sure your article has a clear structure and not just generic, vague content.
- Break up your content so it’s easy to read.
- Write in a natural, conversational tone. We want to share content that is authoritative but not robotic.
- All content MUST BE ORIGINAL. We do not accept duplicate or syndicated content as guest posts.
- Always name your sources. We understand that you’re an expert, but our audience might not be so sure.
- Please include statistics and researches.
- Use trustworthy outbound links.
- Adcore is not a place for self or product promotion.
Please review the specifications on Adcore’s Blog Post Writing Guidelines.
You are welcome to read more on How to Write a Marketing Blog Post? 13 Practical Actions to Take Before, During, and After, and run your blog post through our quality calculator to check your article’s overall score.