How To Create A Google Ads Manager Account
Google Ads is a platform that allows you to create and display ads on different Google services. You can use it for various purposes, like promoting your business, launching a new product or service, or driving traffic to your website. A Google Ads Manager Account is a tool that lets you manage multiple Google Ads accounts from one place. In this article, we’ll explain how to create a Google Ads Manager Account and its benefits.
Table of Contents
Understanding Google Ads Manager Account
A Google Ads Manager Account is the platform that you use to manage multiple Google Ads accounts. The Manager Account allows you to easily create and manage several AdWords accounts within a single login. By centralizing and managing all your accounts in one place, the Manager Account simplifies your advertising workflow and saves you time.
Benefits of using a Google Ads Manager Account
There are many benefits to using a Google Ads Manager Account:
- Efficiency: You can manage multiple accounts from one place, rather than logging in and out of each account individually.
- Control: With the Manager Account, you have access to an administrative dashboard that lets you control and monitor all your accounts.
- Transparency: The Manager Account offers full transparency and control over managing and running your campaigns, ensuring that the account remains compliant.
Differences between individual Google Ads accounts and Manager Accounts
The primary difference between individual Google Ads accounts and Manager Accounts is that the latter offers multi-account management. Additionally, the Manager Account is a central dashboard that allows you to control and manage multiple accounts, while individual accounts have limited access and control.
Another benefit of using a Manager Account is that it allows you to easily share access to your accounts with other users. You can grant access to specific accounts or even entire Manager Accounts, allowing your team members or clients to view and manage your advertising campaigns.
Furthermore, Manager Accounts offer a range of reporting and analysis tools that enable you to track the performance of your advertising campaigns across multiple accounts. You can view detailed reports on metrics such as clicks, impressions, conversions, and cost per click (CPC), allowing you to optimize your campaigns and improve their overall effectiveness.
Finally, Manager Accounts offer a range of advanced features and tools that are not available in individual accounts. For example, you can use the Manager Account to create and manage cross-account conversion tracking, which allows you to track conversions across multiple accounts and campaigns. You can also use the Manager Account to create and manage custom audiences, which enable you to target specific groups of users with your advertising campaigns.
In conclusion, if you are managing multiple Google Ads accounts, a Manager Account is an essential tool that can save you time, improve your workflow, and provide greater control and transparency over your advertising campaigns.
Setting Up Your Google Ads Manager Account
Step 1: Sign in to your Google Account
To create a Google Ads Manager Account, you’ll first need to have a Google Account. If you don’t have one, you can create one for free by visiting the Google sign-up page. Once you’ve created your Google Account, sign in to it on the Google Ads home page.
Step 2: Create a new Manager Account
To create a Manager Account, follow these steps:
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the page
- Select “Manager Accounts” under the “Setup” menu
- Click the “+” button to create a new Manager Account
- Enter the required information, including the name of your manager account and the email address that you want to use for login credentials.
- Click “Create” to complete the setup process
Step 3: Customize your account settings
Once you’ve created your Manager Account, customize your settings by following these steps:
- Select your account name from the list of accounts
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the page
- Select “Account Settings” from the drop-down menu
- Enter any additional information that is required, such as billing details for the account
- Click “Save” to complete the setup process
Step 4: Verify your email address
After creating your Manager Account, you’ll be required to verify your email address. You’ll receive a notification telling you to check your email address, click the link in the email, and then complete the verification process. Once you’ve done that, you’re all set to start using your new Manager Account.
Linking Existing Google Ads Accounts
Sending an account linking request
If you already have existing Google Ads accounts, you can link them to your new Manager Account. Follow these steps:
- Click the “+” button to add a new account
- Select “Link Existing Accounts”
- Enter the email address associated with the account you want to link
- Click “Send Request” to send an email invitation to the account owner
Accepting an account linking request
The account owner will receive an email asking them to accept the request. Once they have accepted the request, you can manage their account within your Manager Account dashboard.
Managing multiple client accounts
You can manage multiple clients accounts from one place and easily switch between them within your Manager Account dashboard. This feature makes it easy to monitor their campaigns and manage their ads without having to log in and out of multiple accounts each time.
Navigating the Google Ads Manager Dashboard
Overview of the dashboard features
The Google Ads Manager Account dashboard is where you’ll manage all of your client accounts. The dashboard is a simple and customizable tool that lets you view all of your campaigns in one place. Here are some of the key features:
- Track account performance: Monitor account performance easily from the dashboard, which provides all campaign information in one place.
- Access billing and payment information: You can easily manage billing and payment information for each account.
Monitoring account performance
The dashboard provides a detailed analysis of the performance of each campaign. You can track the data on clicks, impressions, and conversions, and adjust campaigns accordingly. You can also view detailed reports and charts to help you understand the performance of each campaign quickly.
Accessing billing and payment information
With the Manager Account dashboard, you have access to financial details for each account, including invoices, payment history, and the ability to make payments. This feature is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple accounts for different clients.
A Google Ads Manager Account offers many benefits, including centralized management of multiple accounts, easier navigation and accessibility, and control over your accounts. Setting up your Manager Account is a simple process that can save you valuable time and money in the long run.
E-commerce store owner?
Build and optimize your product feed to sell more.
Get exclusive CMO tips that I only share with email subscribers.
PPC Marketing Expert?
Get things done with Adcore Marketing Cloud.
5 essential PPC tools under one roof.