$500 Google Ads Promo Code: Get The Free 2023 Coupons [2 Easy Ways]
Google Ads is an online advertising platform that provides businesses with the opportunity to reach a wide audience through targeted advertisements. To encourage new users to try the platform, Google often offers promotion codes or coupons, which provide credit that can be applied toward advertising costs.
A Google Ads promotion code or coupon is typically offered through special promotions or events, or through partnerships with Google. Want to know what the best way to get this code is? In this article, we’ll give you 2 ways to redeem a Google Ads promo code to get up to $500 in ads credit.
Table of Contents
Why Should You Get a Google Promotional Code?
The purpose of promotional codes in Google Ads is to incentivize you to try out their advertising platform by offering a discount on advertising costs. With a promotional code, you can get started with advertising on Google Ads at a reduced price, which can make it easier for to test the platform and determine if it is the right fit for your advertising needs.
Who Is Eligible For Google Ads Coupon?
To be eligible for a Google Ads promotion code, you must meet certain qualifications. These qualifications can vary depending on the promotion, but typically include being a new advertiser, having a minimum advertising budget, or being in a specific geographical region.
Some promotions may also be targeted towards specific industries, such as e-commerce or local services, while others may be available to any new advertiser.
Google Ads Promo Code Criteria
Credits are usually available to new advertisers with new accounts that meet certain criteria. For more information about your eligibility for a promotional code, you’ll need to check the terms enclosed with it.
A typical introductory offer might be “Spend $500, get $500.” To receive the $500 credit, enter the promo code on your Promotions page within 30 days of creating your account. You will then need to receive at least $500 worth of clicks after entering the code in order to receive the $500 credit. You’ll receive $500 credit within five days of spending $500.
Billing details must also be entered into your account before you can use your credit. Furthermore, promotional credit may only be used for advertising purposes. The balance remaining on your account cannot be refunded if you cancel before spending the entire credit.
How to Get a Google Ads Promotion Code: 2 Ways
1. Create a Google Ads Account
If you do not already have a Google Ads account, you’ll need to create one using a valid email address.
2. Enter a valid payment method.
3. Wait. It may take up to 35 days for the coupon to be applied by Google to your account.
4. Check your email.
5. After finally receiving an email with the coupon, enter the Coupon Code in the relevant area and complete the following steps:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click the tools icon, and under “Billing,” select Promotions.
- Click the blue plus button.
- Enter your promotional code.
- Click Submit.
6. Set Up Your Ad Campaign
After the coupon code has been applied to your account, you can set up your ad campaign. Choose your target audience, keywords, ad format, and budget.
7. Start Advertising
Once your ad campaign is set up, you can start advertising on the Google Ads platform. The credit from the coupon will be applied to your advertising costs.
- Trouble entering the code
- The code was entered, but you’re not sure it worked
- The code was successfully entered but you’re not seeing the credit
- Issues entering payment details before applying the promotional code
Use a Premier Google Partners tool to auto apply coupons to your account, such as Couponer.app. Couponer is an app with more than 3,000+ users and offers a hassle-free solution for Google Ads new account owners to receive a promotional code worth up to $500. With just two simple steps, users can generate a unique promo code that can be redeemed when creating a new Google Ads account, saving them money on their advertising campaigns.
So what are those steps?
1. Go to Couponer.app ⧉
2. Log in with your Google user by clicking the ‘Link Your Google Ads Account’ button.
3. Link Your Google Ads Account by clicking ‘Redeem Your $500 Coupon’.
That’s it! Once you are eligible, the credit from the coupon will be applied to your advertising costs.
Couponer was created by Adcore, a Premier Google Partner & Elite Microsoft Partner with over 1.2 millions valued customers, so you can rest assured that the process is 100% safe and secure.
How to Check my Google Ads Promo Code Status
Sign in to your Google Ads account.
Click the tools icon. , and under “Billing,” select Promotions.
On the “Promotions” page, you’ll see all promotional codes added to the Google Ads account in your manager account, including it’s amount and status (active coupons, completed coupons, expired coupons, etc).
Possible Google Ads Coupon Status
- “Active”: Reward associated with coupon has been granted.
- “Redeemed”: Currently earning, coupon was successfully redeemed, but the spend requirement (i.e. “Spend $25, get $50”) hasn’t been met yet.
- “Processing”: Spend requirement (i.e. “Spend $25, get $50”) has been met and our system is processing the granted reward amount.
- “Expired”: Coupon expired after redemption and before spend requirement was met
- “Invalidated”: Coupon was invalid/invalidated.
35 days of waiting for a coupon can be frustrating, not to mention that some even forget to check back after such a long time. And Google ads does have good intentions; after all they are offering a Google Ads coupon that can help you save money. But there are better ways, and it looks like Couponer is it.
So if you want to maximize your advertising budget and reach more potential customers, Google Ads coupons are making it simple for businesses to get started with advertising on the platform. Take advantage now!
E-commerce store owner?
Build and optimize your product feed to sell more.
Get exclusive CMO tips that I only share with email subscribers.
PPC Marketing Expert?
Get things done with Adcore Marketing Cloud.
5 essential PPC tools under one roof.